Supervisor Success Skill Development (16 Hours)
May 24 & 25, 2017
Most people naturally want to do a good job. Successful managers recognize this fact and seek to channel workers’ efforts in ways that will benefit the business. Move valued employees into management positions by teaching them to communicate effectively, motivate employees, resolve workplace conflicts, and gain the respect, trust, and support of staff. Enable your new supervisors to see themselves as leaders by gaining the level of self-awareness needed to be successful. As a result, they will fulfill their responsibilities to senior management as well as the staff they supervise while impacting the bottom line. Appropriate for developing supervisors in all industries!
Areas of study include:
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Orientation and Training
- Motivation and Team Building
- Staffing and Scheduling
- Improving Employee Performance
Instructor: Bill Morison
Schedule: Wednesday, May 24th 2017 and Thursday, May 25th 2017 from
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Lyndon State College campus. Classroom TBD
- Job seekers wanting to earn a certification that employers,
- Employees looking to move to the next level through a flexible, cost-effective program,
- Employers looking to increase confidence in their employees’ skills,
- Students looking for summer education option (no credit).
Please enter your email address.
To edit your current registration enter the information below.
Your password will be reset and emailed to you.
You have filled out this registration in the past. To fill it out again choose 'Create new' below otherwise choose 'View' to see your past registrations.
Are you sure you want to delete this registration?